The project is inspired by the methods of active pedagogical movements, although being totally independent philosophically.
- The meeting of the other, to understand the plurality of points of view and their complementarity/The work in group and in pairs, the group debate, the questioning of strangers.
- The observation of the near environment in its complexity to awaken curiosity/ See what we don’t look at, to be interested in the insignificant.
- Autonomy and participation as an engine and motivation. Learn to learn.
- Debate and reflection, so as not to remain in a single thought, fight prejudice, explore the possibilities.
- Creativity to open the fields of possibilities of interpretation and its expressions.
- The passage to action to become aware of our responsibility as citizens.
PEDAGOGICAL PROGRAMS: The project can complement school programmess in civic education, economics, philosophy, history and geography.
Emile Le Menn
on the theme ANCHORING AND MIXITY in education
Is a French primary school teacher based in Paris. In 2017, in order to become a better teacher, he went on a trip around the world to discover innovative and alternative schools. This experience led to the book L’École autrement, mon tour du monde des pédagogies alternatives, edited by French publisher “Retz”. he currently works on developing tools that enable students to learn in a more autonomous way. His next book, that focuses on methods that stimulate student’s drive to learn, is to be published in 2022. He also writes for children.
for a journey of words from Beit to Boat, the anchor and the other.
is a French philosopher and writer, he is co-producer of “Talmudiques” on France Culture radio station with Françoise-Anne Ménager. Marc-Alain Ouaknin deals with different fields, questions and themes in an interdisciplinary intersection and permanent bridges. He addresses the issues of the history of writing and alphabet, the book, language, reading, translation, interpretation (hermeneutics), transmission, education, therapy, eroticism, ethics and humor.
Annual reports with photo booklets, details of milestones, evaluations and statistics.