The project is inspired by the methods of active pedagogical movements, although being totally independent philosophically.
- The meeting of the other, to understand the plurality of points of view and their complementarity/The work in group and in pairs, the group debate, the questioning of strangers.
- The observation of the near environment in its complexity to awaken curiosity/ See what we don’t look at, to be interested in the insignificant.
- Autonomy and participation as an engine and motivation. Learn to learn.
- Debate and reflection, so as not to remain in a single thought, fight prejudice, explore the possibilities.
- Creativity to open the fields of possibilities of interpretation and its expressions.
- The passage to action to become aware of our responsibility as citizens.
PEDAGOGICAL PROGRAMS: The project can complement school programmess in civic education, economics, philosophy, history and geography.
Annual reports with photo booklets, details of milestones, evaluations and statistics.